Monday 24 November 2014

I couldn't come up with anything good to write about... so here is a video of cute puppies

As the title suggests I am lacking ideas, I have tried several ideas but none of them seemed to work so I decided to check instagram where I found this video.


Puppies in Disney costumes accompanied by epic music, what more could you ask for? Ok, maybe a proper blog post about something meaningful again I apologise once I come up with an idea I'll write one.

This video was made by Oh my Disney, Disney's blog which features news, quizzes, gifs, videos and lots of Disney related stuff that I was frequently on while I was supposed to be studying.

This video also reminds me of some of the videos done by The Pet Collective who use cats to recreate Disney and other movies and Tv shows while little kids tell the stories.
Here is their Tangled video.
So I hope you enjoyed this (pointless) post on Disney and cute animals.
Hope you have a nice day,
Tshi1



3 comments:

  1. How have I managed to miss two of your posts!? This is cute <3 And come to me if you want a post idea because I actually have so many swimming around my head right now and oooh do you do guest posts?

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the offer I just get lots of ideas at once that I think are great but when I try to start writing them I realise they aren't as good as they sounded in my head. I love the idea of guest posts, so if you were interesting , maybe sometime?
      Tshi1

      Delete
  2. Lol if I were interesting ;) Yeah sometime xx

    ReplyDelete