Friday 12 September 2014

Does anyone know how to fix formatting issues

Sorry, like the title suggests this isn't a very exciting post so feel free to skip it, but I would really appreciate some help if you know anything about Blogger and how to fix the issues I have been experiencing.


Basically I have been experiencing several issues including the following:


1. Whenever I try to upload photos the screen freezes and I have to close the page down


2. Some of my pictures are disappearing when I edit pages yet seem to move when I attempt to click on things with my mouse.


3. I have been getting some rather weird spacing which DOESN'T appear when I edit the page.


Your Help would be really appreciated so please comment if you know anything about these issues.


Thanks,
P.S now that I have finished most of my assessment I promise I will attempt to post more.

3 comments:

  1. Well, I don't know much, but maybe you could try using a different computer to post? That might help. You could also click on the preview button when posting to see how your post will look. You could even experiment with it if your computer is being fast enough.

    And I'm so glad assessment is over, for you anyway. I have a latin test, RAP test and health assignment with no time to study. Ughhh....

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. If might have something to do with what browsers you're using. Chrome works perfectly for me:) . Maybe preview it and see what it looks like before you post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou both for your advice it was really helpful.

    ReplyDelete