Friday 5 September 2014

Frozen Quiz

Sorry I haven't posted in a while I have been sick and have had lots of assessments lately and still have more this week.



Since Frozen has been in the news a lot lately I have decided to put together this quick Frozen quiz. Feel free to leave your answers in the comments and I will post the answers later this week.


 These questions are focused more on the trivia that came out in the News recently and what was revealed in the documentary The Making of Frozen ( which I have not seen since I believe it hasn't been shown in Australia yet but have read about).








Q1. Which of the following songs was originally going to be cut from the movie?


A.  The Frozen Heart
B. Do you want to build a snowman?
C. Fixer-upper
D. Vuelie






Q2. Which of the following characters will not be in Once Upon A Time?
A. Hans
B. Pabbie
C. Olaf
D. Sven






Q3. Before voicing Elsa,  Idina Menzel featured in another Disney Movie
Was she
A. The voice of a character
B. Acting as the character




Q4. What song made the writers rethink Elsa's status as a villain?
A. For the first time in Forever
B. Do you Want to Build a Snowman
C, For the first time in Forever reprise
D. Let it go




Q5. When is the short Frozen Fever being released?
A. Summer 2015
B. Autumn 2016
C. Winter 2016
D. Spring 2015



3 comments:

  1. Haha I'm gonna try this...
    1) C
    2) B
    3) A
    4) D
    5) C
    Please forgive me if I get all this wrong:3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    I've nominated you for the summer rewind tag!!:)
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1)b
    2)b
    3)b
    4)d
    5)a

    I have a feeling I've got it all wrong!

    ReplyDelete