Sunday 28 September 2014

Instagram account

Hi everyone,

I have started an instagram account dedicated to this blog under the username 365paperdolls feel free to follow to see pictures that may/may not connect to the posts on this blog.





Because this post is so short I have decided to include the answers to my frozen trivia, just in case you have forgotten the questions I have put them here as well.

Q1. Which of the following songs was originally going to be cut from the movie?


A.  The Frozen Heart
B. Do you want to build a snowman?
C. Fixer-upper
D. Vuelie

Q2. Which of the following characters will not be in Once Upon A Time?
A. Hans
B. Pabbie
C. Olaf
D. Sven

Q3. Before voicing Elsa,  Idina Menzel featured in another Disney Movie
Was she
A. The voice of a character
B. Acting as the character
Trick question she was both. She voiced/ played Nancy in Enchanted.

Q4. What song made the writers rethink Elsa's status as a villain?
A. For the first time in Forever
B. Do you Want to Build a Snowman
C, For the first time in Forever reprise
D. Let it go

Q5. When is the short Frozen Fever being released?
A. Summer 2015
B. Autumn 2016
C. Winter 2016
D. Spring 2015




3 comments:

  1. Ooh an instagram account, that's great! Omg.. haha I got all these questions wrong! Oopsies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry I'm disturbed I know the answers to all these questions and I'm not even obsessed with Frozen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha difficult answers much? And I will follow your insta account as soon as I can be bothered to get up to get my phone. Love insta <3

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete